![]() |
| March |
While we wait, I am trying to figure out new and exciting things to put on our blog. I have been wrestling with how to share more then just a few pictures from our trip while we are in China. I know some of you might enjoy lookiing at all the pictures we take, so I have been looking into how to do that. I think I might have figured it out, but no promises.
The above picture (or set of pictures) was taken a few weeks ago when it was beautiful outside (it is no longer warm and georgeous!). Emily still loves being a kid (Yippee!), and loves doing "kid" things. I love it that she has not "Grown up" so much that she has forgotten how to have fun. So many teens seem to lose sight of fun. She is into flying kites these days. Thankfully, she has gotten the other kids into it too. We have a field next to our property that is perfect for flying kites. I took these pictures (well, most of them) while they were having fun flying kites. For those who are interested in checking out the other pictures, just click on the picture and it will link you into my photo album (if all goes well, anyways).

No comments:
Post a Comment