












There is one thing I have noticed that just doesn't seem to change... time slips away far quicker then I want it too! I can't seem to get the things done that I need to get done these days. It is a little frustrating, but I guess that is part life; especially with 6 kids. Emily came home Friday. It is wonderful to have her home. I can hardly believe that she has already completed one year of college. Erin graduates in just 3 weeks. Boy am I feeling old! I am in the midst of planning graduation details right now. I haven't begun her book or her movie... so I am a little overwhelmed. I guess I am a little wrong; Jacob began her movie yesterday. I assigned it as part of his artwork for school. He is doing a GREAT job on it so far. He spent hours just coming up with the first 17 seconds! It is a pretty time consuming thing. I have worked on several different announcements. Unfortunately, I had not asked Erin until after the fact. She really wants to make it herself. I have given her until tonight to complete it. Otherwise, the 5 or 6 different ones I desiged are being used! We will be participating in 2 open houses. The first is one that we organized at our church. There are 16 graduates this year! That blows me away! Because there are several of our members who try hard to make it to every senior's graduation party, we decided that we would organize one open house. That is May 23rd. Then, after looking at our schedule.... well, more accurately, Erin's schedule. We came up with June 11th being just about the only day possible for her graduation party/open house (unless, of course, we wait until July... and she is not too keen on that idea). Graduation is Sunday, June 6th. Elizabeth gets her tonsils out on May 25th. I figure that life is going to be a bit overwhelming for a few weeks! :)
We had a wonderful weekend. I was woken to the sweet voice of my son, Jacob on Sunday morning. He had insisted on getting up early and making me breakfast. He was a wreck all night because he was afraid he would not get up and do it. Bless his heart. He is so tender, sensitive, sweet..... and he loves his mom!!!~ Yay! He came in, carrying a tray filled with a delicious breakfast and special coffee. He spent hours making me a very precious card. I will treasure it forever. He is 14, yet willing to do anything for me. I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment