Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, baby girl!


































Today is my little girls birthday! 19 years ago, Mark and I were in the hospital delivering our very first child. I went into labor the day before; in the wee hours of the morning. We went to the hospital on the 13th only to wait a very, very long time for this little girl to arrive. At 9:30 am on Valentines Day, our little girl was born. She was absolutely perfect; the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. And throughout her nineteen years of life, she has become even more beautiful. She has given us more joy then we could have ever dreamed of.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily is a precious girl! Happy Birthday to her and you. I know this day is as special to the mommy. It is the day that your life changed forever. Have a beautiful and blessed day.

Becky Durbin said...

Okay, I'm only a week late on the birthday greetings, but I am truly sending my happy birthday blessings to Emily and Jacob. Hope they were happy days!

Jennifer Conde said...

Pictures are great, especially the one of her sticking out her tounge, my fav! Time flies my friend!