In just a couple of days, Emily will be home for nearly a month. I am looking forward to that time. Jacob is working hard to get all his school work done Wednesday so he can have a few special days with Emily. He loves that one-on-one time with her. He really misses her; probably more then anyone does. She has a special place in his heart! I am confident that the feeling is mutual. Of everyone, Jacob is the one Emily misses most.
Monday, December 14, 2009
In just a couple of days, Emily will be home for nearly a month. I am looking forward to that time. Jacob is working hard to get all his school work done Wednesday so he can have a few special days with Emily. He loves that one-on-one time with her. He really misses her; probably more then anyone does. She has a special place in his heart! I am confident that the feeling is mutual. Of everyone, Jacob is the one Emily misses most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment