Thursday, December 11, 2008

I haven't posted in such a long time. Time just seems to slide right past me!
BOth Ri and Elizabeth are really into singing songs. Jacob is incredible! Nearly everytime he is in the car with them, he sings for them. They absolutely love it!! In fact, Elizabeth asked DAddy and I to sing for her. At the end, she proudly announced that Jacob was the best singer in the whole world! It was adorable. So, this afternoon, I asked the kids if they would sing for me. Ri chose this one:



Here is a video of the song Elizabeth chose to sing, though dark and a little hard to distinguish. I loved it just because Elizabeth spontaneously responded to the words. It was adorable.

This afternoon I caught Ri playing with the camera. These are the results of his and Elizabeth's "photo shoot". I have much to write about, but little time for right now. I just wanted everyone to know that we are well. I haven't blogged lately because of frustrations with my keyboard... but my wonderful husband fixed that last night. I promised him I would blog some today. The only problem is that we were gone all morning for speech and preschool and I have a completely destroyed house for the moment that needs cleaned.

No comments: