Sam and Erin had a concert last night. I decided it was about time that I took a video of them at their concerts. I really enjoyed this piece. It is the recital of Twas the Night Before Christmas. At each pause, the band interjected a piece that went along with that part of the story. It was fun to listen. By the end, you caught yourself trying to guess what music they might choose for the words that were just recited. I didn't want to run up close to take the picture, so it is pretty far away. Sam is to the right of the horn that is pointing in the air in the back. He plays the trumpet.
Erin is in the symphonic band (I believe it is much like the varsity of sports, though I am not 100% sure on that). They played Silent Night for us last night. Erin is the first girl sitting down on the left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment