Jacob took both of these pictures for me. He was playing with the kids. When they both put sunglasses on, he thought it was so cute that he grabbed the camera and started shooting. I thought he captured a couple of really good ones!
Elizabeth and I went to Bowling Green to pick Erin up from camp. When Ri is not around, she is ALL charm. She was being so sweet. I loved this picture.
Sherri posted these pictures of Sam on her blog. I grabbed them. I guess the boys are eating Kebabs. They are very similar to gyros.
Wow - if Sam can do his laundry this way, I guess I can expect that when he gets back, he will be perfectly happy to help me with his laundry! Erin went to an elite soccer camp through Midwest Soccer Academy. It was her first residential camp. She has dreamed of attending a good camp for a very long time. Her goal was to go during the summer before her junior year. She saved all her money and paid for the camp herself. We were very proud of her! She enjoyed it because she finally got an idea at what level she can play. The coaching was excellent and she met some wonderful new friends. She was all smiles when I picked her up.
During the awards ceremony, she recieved to great honors. First, 4 kids were awarded champions of the 4V4 games. She was one of them. Then, the highest honor a child can recieve at camp is the award for the soccer player with the most promise. She recieved it for her age group. It was thrilling to hear. The coach she had was very excited about her abilities and talked to her a great deal about her future goals.
On another note, I am missing my son, but am very confident that he is enjoying every minute of his time in Poland. Please pray for them this week as they are helping with a VBS.
No comments:
Post a Comment