During our morning walk, we went into the field. There is an old tractor that the kids really enjoy getting on. Such a beautiful morning, I had to snap a few pictures.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Sam is running cross country. We are so proud of him. It is something he really doesnt love, but he made a committment to his coach. It has made him so much stronger both physically and mentally. Of all the sports that we have been involved in, I have enjoyed watching Sam grow in this one the most. It thrills my heart to watch his attitude throughout this season. Last night, I finally got to watch him run. Here is a shot from the race. The place the meet was held is incredibly beautiful, so I took advantage of it and took a few shots of Jacob and the kids while we waited.
Sam on the last stretch of his 2 miles. Go baby boy, Go! A funny story - Ri sat patiently while all the runners ran by him. He even stood still when Sam ran by the first time, but when Sam came around this corner, he had had enough! Before I knew it (because I was taking pictures), Ri started running towards Sam begging to be picked up by him. He actually made it to Sam before I could get him. It was adorable. Then he cried a broken hearted cry for the next few minutes because he wanted his big brother!
What do you all think?... don't I need a haircut?
Wow - can you say handsome? Is this my baby boy? He's growing up!
It isn't every 6th grader who will sit by a lake and play with a couple of toddlers. Elizabeth and Ri are 2 very blessed little ones to have such a cool big brother.
"Sam... did you hear me cheering for you?? I thought you did great!"
I couldn't resist this picture. It is beautiful here.
"Look, Ri, I can see myself"
During our morning walk, we went into the field. There is an old tractor that the kids really enjoy getting on. Such a beautiful morning, I had to snap a few pictures.


OK - I had to throw this one in. You guys see the precious, sweet Ri. Sometimes... this is what I see! Yesterday was one of those days. While we were walking, he just plopped down on the ground and refused to go any further unless I picked him up. I told him that he and Elizabeth had to walk. He did not like that answer. So, I walked a little ways and then plopped down on the ground and refused to go pick him up. Both Ri and Elizabeth were crying to be held and I just couldn't do them and the puppy, the camera bag, and walk through the brush to get home. So it became a battle of the wills.
During our morning walk, we went into the field. There is an old tractor that the kids really enjoy getting on. Such a beautiful morning, I had to snap a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment