I love these picks of Erin and Elizabeth. For the members of the team I'm on... this is that picture for the scraplift. 
Have I ever mentioned that God created Erin with some flair for art? Well.. she helps out every once in awhile with my scrapping. She saw this layout (the original one) and made a few changes. I chose to put the picture of Daddy and the little ones, but she made all the other changes. I really like how it turned out. The only thing she wanted out were the tags with TRUST, SPIRIT, etc. I kept them because the layout is for my designer. I will have Mark choose before I print it in a book.
Emily is still very sick. She does not have meningitis nor does she have strep. I guess there is a virus going around with all these symptoms. Poor thing. I took her to the doctor without a headache. After running around a little (errands in town) and being in the heat, she got home and her head was throbbing in pain. She just sobbed and sobbed because it hurt so badly. She is on antibiotics because she is developing an ear infection as well. Sam is now down with this and Elizabeth is beginning it. Last night her temp was 100.6, but I was able to get tylenol in her system before it went to quickly. I always fear a seizure with her. She woke up this mornng pointing to her throat. Please pray she does not get it like Emily (Sam either). Emily is very tough. I am afraid a 2 year old will not be able to deal with that kind of pain so well. Pray the rest of us stay healthy too :)
1 comment:
great scraplift! And I LOVE the changes you did on the moon LO! That tiny photo really adds everything to the LO! Hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment