Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Continuing our trip to California.... The Masyrs took us all to Disneyland. What an amazing day that was! Elizabeth and Ri are still talking about it. They loved every second of it. It was fun to see Disney through the eyes of 5 year olds... especially when it was their first time ever to Disneyland! I asked them what their favorite thing was about Disney and both piped in with "meeting the characters" and Space Mountain. They were big enough to ride Space Mountain... whicb is a very, very fast rollar coaster. And it is very dark most of the ride (with stars, of course... but no planets - as Ri is constantly reminding me). I sat with Elizabeth and Sam sat with Ri. EVerytime I put my hand on Elizabeth (to make sure she was still in her seat and hadn't flown out somewhere along the way), she would push my hand away. She wanted to ride it all by herself and insisted that she did not need her mommy holding onto her! The smiles on their faces when we finished the ride were priceless. This is one day that will forever be written in the memory of my kids!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a very special day for me too! I will never forget the smiles and giggles. The memories are priceless and I will treasure them forever. Love you guys!! Miss you bunches!!