Thursday, July 8, 2010

It has been over a month now since Erin graduated from High School. My life was so full that I just never got around to posting any pictures. We are very proud of Erin. She was in the top 5% of her class, she was class president, STudent Council president, National Honor Society Vice President, tri-captain of her soccer team, a senior mentor, a D.A.R.E. Ambassador, a S.A.L.T. leader in her youth group and honestly.. I am not sure what else. She was recipient of 2 scholarships and reacruited to play soccer for an excellent soccer team / college. She has truly grown up so much this past year. It has been such a joy to watch her. She leaves, officially, August 15th. She has to work soccer camp the last week of July and the first week of August (we will miss her 18th birthday; that makes me sad). So, as I sit here and type this, I am realizing that I only have about 2 more weeks with my girl. And I will only have one week with Emily before she goes back to school. And in 5 weeks (maybe 6), my littlest ones will be starting kindergarten and Jacob will be starting high school... and Sam will only have 2 years left of school and he will be leaving me too. It is a very sad day for me.


Because Erin was the class president, she had the privlidge of leading the entire class in.

One of her official duties was to present the class gift to the superintendent of the schools.

She has officially graduated!!
Again, because of being the class president, she had the honor of leading the class in transfering their tassels from one side to the other.










Uncle Paul
Mamaw and Papaw
Aunt Susan and Uncle Ed
The graduation cake for her party.

No comments: