If you are a part of a large family, you can relate to the many times that something slips by simply because there are so many hands and everyone tends to think that the task has been taken care of by someone else. Well, Sunday was one of those moments. Everyone piled into our van so that we could head to church. The two little ones were put in the back with one of the older kids. I was running late and hopped in last. As Mark pulled out, we heard Ri say something that caused us all to crack up. His remark was this: "Hey, I'm not buckled back here, people!". It was so funny that I just had to share it.
When we were at the bank, they handed Elizabeth and Ri both a frisbee. All day, Ri called it a "frazberry". I love the things that little ones say and think!
We spent the evening Saturday at my in-laws. It was a wonderful evening. Mamaw and Joyce had hid eggs all over the yard for Elizabeth and Ri to find. They had a blast and enjoyed finding them a few times. Sam enjoyed fishing. All the fish he catches, he brings home and puts in our pond. Elizabeth and Ri enjoyed it as well. The fish were biting quite frequently, so Sam had both of them fish.
Jacob has been loving the pond. I don't think a day has gone by that he hasn't hopped in and had a swim. He discovered that this horn could shoot water quite a long way. He played with it for a very long time. His only disappointment to the pond is that very few people join him. I keep having to remind him that the water is freezing and it is just now getting warm enough to want to hop in.
No comments:
Post a Comment