Wednesday, December 12, 2007

NOw that I have figured out how to do this video stuff... I uploaded a video of Ri's gotcha day moment. It isn't perfect, but it does give you a feel for our precious first moment with him. It is about 5 minutes long.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

i know i havn't commented in a while...but i keep lurking to check up on your two newest miracles!
i'm sitting here bawling as i watch your video! just in awe at God's gift to you - and also the gift of a better life you have given these two beautiful children. what an amazing example you are to all of your children as you show them how to be unselfish & giving & loving in such a crazy world. just watching you rub Ri's back as he's not sure about you - just letting him know you are there, just sent me into tears. you are an incredible family that is showing others God's love through all of your actions. May more people (like me) be blessed even just by your example.
HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark and Darcy,

Oh how precious is that video! Thanks for sharing this most wonderful moment in your new life with Ri. I'm so thankful God chose to place him in a loving Christian home such as yours. And I'm glad I know you! You are all so special to me.

Love you,
Becky Durbin

Michelle said...

Wow, you definitely captured the Gotcha moment perfectly. Your family is so blessed. Congrats and thanks for sharing !!!