I think it could take me hours to type all that I would like to type about this beautiful little girl, but I do not have hours nor do you have the time to read it. Simply put... She is a priceless treasure. Giving birth to our little girl was just as precious as giving birth to Emily, Erin, Sam and Jacob. God just chose to bring Elizabeth into our family in a very different and special way. And this time, we were able to enjoy the birth as a family. The kids were as much a part of her "birth" as Mark and I. It was somethng that I will forever be grateful.
This little bundle of joy opened my eyes to a world that I had never seen before. SHe has shown me God in ways I never imagined. She has changed our lives forever. So, today I take a moment to remember a moment that I will never forget and will always treasure.
Elizabeth... I love you, my sweet, precious, baby girl!
This is the moment I "gave birth" to our daughter. It is the first moment I held her, the first moment we looked into each other's eyes. This is a precious memory for me!


No comments:
Post a Comment