Thursday, December 20, 2007

After we adopted Elizabeth, I put together a movie for her, but it was 45 minutes long and there was no way of my sharing with everyone. I wanted to redo hers so that i could share some, but I thought I had lost it. Once I did Ri's, I really wanted to do another for Elizabeth. I just recently found it. Yeah. But, then I had an idea to make a video of both of the kids special moments. So.. here it is. It is 10 minutes long. If you do take the time to watch it and you notice it to stop and then go again, then just wait for it to completely upload. I didn't have any problems when I viewed it, but sometimes I have had problems with other videos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darcy and Mark, Maddie and I watched this video and Ri's 'Gotcha Day' video last night and it left Maddie in tears - she's so glad that your family got both Elizabeth and Ri and that Ri won't be afraid anymore. It just reminded me that your journey touches so many people and leaves all of us changed in such powerful ways - Capra could have made Its a Wonderful Life with your story! I love this blog - its one of the bright spots in many days. God bless you all and have a great Christmas! Love, Louwana

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that. My husband and I are anxiously awaiting for our referral (LID 4/12/07) and this video keeps our focus on the lords plans for our family (this will be our first child after 8 years of marriage and years of infertility). Moments and videos like this are an encouragement to us. Thank you!