
I can't believe that summer is beginning to wind down. It seems like it has flown by so quickly that I really have not had a chance to enjoy my kids being home. I finally feel like I am getting a grip back on my life, it doesn't seem right that they will be heading back to school in just a couple weeks.
The little ones are doing very well. Both are officially potty trained... yippee! They are becoming great pals - for the most part. There are definitely moments in every day where one of them "beats up" on the other. But...they seem to be doing wondefully despite those moments. Well, I could write more, but for now I want to head to bed. Last night they were up quite often.
1 comment:
The picture of Ri making a face while Elizabeth has his head is hilarious! "Mommy wants us to smile"...hahaha!
Miss you!
Jennifer
Post a Comment