
My neice and nephew are staying with us for the week. Last night, we took them out berry picking.

I love this picture. Mark just picked a berry and was handing it to Elizabeth to eat. It just is a very cool picture to me.

And this was just plain warms my heart. It is as if she is just patiently waiting for Daddy to get her more. I love how her hand is reaching up as if to say... "Daddy, I'm right here waiting for you"

You can't tell these 3 are related, can you? Sam could definitely pass for my brother's son. Brent told me Thursday that all they need to do is look at Sam and they will see what Eli is going to look like at that age (but with brown eyes instead of blue).

Our little berry beast... even with a hurt tongue. He would breakdown crying everytime he ate the berries, but then cry for more right afterwards.

Playing at the park.

Everyone else was hunting for a letterbox, but Ri decided that playing with the leaves was much more fun. He is all boy!

All we needed was to have Emily and Erin with us for this picture. We sure do miss them!

In this picture, Elizabeth was trying hard to rehide the letterbox. I think she thinks I caught her doing something wrong.

This one breaks my heart. Earlier, Ri had been hit by the swing in the mouth. I think he must have bit his tongue. He has been crying everytime he eats anything. Last night was a rough night for him, he kept waking up screaming and holding his mouth. In the picture, he just got nudged by the swing and it hurt his heart again.
No comments:
Post a Comment