The "pains" are getting harder then ever! We still wait for our LOA, hoping for it to arrive in the next batch sent. This morning when I awoke, this is what I read in an email that someone very precious sent to me.
Hi. I just wanted you to know that I got to play with your son today.
He is SOOO cute! He is so mild mannered. The other kids in his room
are full of energy, but he just calmly plays. So, so cute! I
gave him a book from the shelf, and he sat down and flipped all
through the pages. The funniest thing today, though, was that his
pants were a little too big around the waist and kept falling. Kept
me laughing.
Just wanted you to know I saw him and that he is SO SO sweet and cute!
What a precious, precious gift to read this morning. The wait is getting harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a precious gift to receive. Your son is absolutely beautiful!
Janice, Rod, Bailey, Ben & Ethan - waiting for Emma LOI 8/30/06, PA 10/31/06, DTC 11/10/06, LID 12/6/06, LOA 3/5/07 - FTIA
Post a Comment