Friday, January 26, 2007

Good news and weird news.... we're in the review room

Well, to my joy, we have discovered that our file is in review. Unfortunately, I did not discover this because it is a habit for the CCAA to inform perspective adoptive parents. Our wonderful family coordinator called and it appears there is a little glitch in our dossier. It doesn't seem to be a very big glitch, in fact, it is a problem involving a mere $3.00. But, to the CCAA, this $3.00 could hold us up or even turn us down. Hopefully it will be corrected by next week, but none the less, it is a glitch.

The delay has not bothered me, which really does surprise me. I think that God showed me so clearly with Elizabeth that the timing is His and not mine. By His grace, I was able to reach our social worker and fax her a copy of the document that was needed for CCAA to review us again. What has bothered me is how I would feel if the CCAA denied us and Ri was not to be our son. Now that is a blow.

But.. I am confident that he is our son and God will work it all out for His glory. Hang in there son, we will come when God is ready to send us!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It would sooo be a God thing if we got to travel together....'cause I don't see it happening...haha!

I sure hope so though!!!!

Jennifer