Mark asked me the other day if I was going to make a quilt for Ri. I said, probably not (thinking about my time and energy these days).... and to my surprise, he seemed sad. All he said was "poor Ri". I guess that is all he needed to say, because now I am going to make a quilt for the little guy. Elizabeth really likes hers, though they are not the one she is attached to, but she knows they are hers and she wants them on her bed.
So.. if anyone would like to be a part of his quilt, we would love for you to send us some material. The size ends up being a 7x7, but it might be easier for you if you just sent a quarter of a yard. Along with the material, please send a note with it written to Ri. I will put it in a scrap book (probably a digital one... I am so much better at digital pictures then scrapbooking in an album. It does not need to be fancy, I may even type what you wrote onto a photograph of the piece of material... so don't worry about what it looks like. I think I will make the deadline February 1st. That way I have some time to put it all together.
Let me know if you are interested and have questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment