We are sitting at Children's in the waiting room. It is neat to look around and see so many people who love him. I have had many text messages, emails, and facebook from friends who love us and love our son. It is overwhelming to know so many people care.
God is amazing.... no matter what the outcome is, but.. thankfully.. I can say he is amazing because the news is all good. Ri is in the middle of the procedure right now. THey are placing a "big boy" stint in each of his pulmonary arteries (2). This morning, the doctor was not sure if he would be able to place the stints in and open up the artery so that the blood flow can flow more freely. Right now, due to the narrowing, the blood is backing up in his chamber and causing more pressure then it should.
I will type more later. Our pastor just arrived and we need to talk to him. Thanks for the prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment